We67k Full CNC Press Brake Psk 63t/2500 with Delem Da65W Controller
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1||US $25,888 / Piece|
|2+||US $25,880 / Piece|
The BH® press brake, engineered with great care for details, is a high quality machine tool. The studies made on the framework flections have allowed us to design a product that reacts in the most appropriate and responsive way to the mechanical solicitations, therefore guaranteeing a stable structure, thus a higher precision in bending. This feature is even enhanced by a system of automatic crowning. Worth mentioning is also the possibility to add options and upgrades on the configuration, at later stage.
BH® Press Brakes are known for their precision and reliability: today these characteristics are joined by the high technological options such as the virtual bend software, the thickness measurement system and robot based automation. In the new era of modern press brakes, all of these bends can be done without operator intervention, without tools, without any slowing down of the bending process…
- Automatic calculation of angle, force and axis positioning.
- User-friendly control
- Configuration on demand
- Structural compensation system
- Servo-motorized axis
- Proporcional hydraulics
- Machines with directive CE 2006/95 CE
- Lazer safety device
BH® has a strict policy for the choice of its components, on the basis of an extensive experience acquired over decades. All components are certified in accordance with European standards and their main sources are Germany, USA, Holland, Italy and Switzerland. All structural parts are calculated by the finite element method and only high quality steel S275 and S355 JR namely J2 (+ N) is used.
the photo of machine
BH® machines comply with the strictest EU regulations with referenceto safety. The devices installed guarantee thorough safety of the operatorwithout reducing the pace of work.
• The most advanced laser systems
• Safety PLCs able to manage and monitor the action of the proportional valves
• Visible dual beam linked to the upper tool: should it be is interrupted, it blocks the movement of the press brake
• Easy adjustment by means of a grading scale
• Constant monitoring of parameters related to safe